Saturday, April 16, 2011

Woot!

Down another 3lbs this week. I know today is not the official weigh in, but I will be on the road tomorrow, bright and early and wanted to get it in before I left :)

I'm happy with how this week went! 3 lbs puts me over the "I've lost 10 lbs" mark and I'm only about a pound and a half away from pre preggo!!!!!!!!!!!

I will finish week 3 of p90 today (kenpo... which is fun!) and next week starts a "recovery week" which really just means you do a lot of core work and cardio. Which I don't mind. I will be at my parents and again, I'm hoping to coerce a sibling or 2 to join me ;-) They could use the exercise as much as I can (well, my little bro stays in really good shape... and my sister is in decent shape, but still)

I know it will be a little more difficult to make the best eating choices so it will be good to do more cardio.

No comments:

Post a Comment