Monday, April 4, 2011

Going Strong

I've been doing really well over the last few days. I gave myself one meal this weekend to go a little crazy and ate at Marie Callenders. Had some potato cheese soup, corn bread and a slice of german chocolage pie.

And then I felt extremely guilty about the whole thing. I should have had the veg soup, skipped the cornbread and picked a different pie. But I will say the pie was pretty yummy ;-)

I'm down 3.5 lbs since last week so only 9 lbs to pre preggo weight and after that only 19 lbs to GO! Whew! It sucks that this last year I didn't lose any weight :( but I'm the weight loss train and it's only a matter of time (and a bit of hard work and self discipline) before I'm back in my skinny jeans ;-) Can't wait!!

I'm so going to shock all my cheerleaders next fall! AND I'm going to win that $200 bet with Batman!! Sadly, (for me anyway) he was down 9 lbs this week. 9 lbs! Who does that? GRRR! Guess I have to step things up a bit ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment