Monday, April 11, 2011

Woot!

So yesterday was weigh in day and... I lost another 4.2 lbs!!! Which brings my total for the 2 weeks since Batman's departure 8.7 lbs! Hooray! That means I'm only 5.4 lbs from my pre preggo weight, 25 lbs from my goal weight and 30 lbs from my dream weight! This makes all the soreness and eating "for fuel not taste" worth it. And I still have motivation to keep going, which usually has wained by this time! I finished week 2 of p90 on Saturday (Sunday is rest or stretch day. I went for "rest" since my FIL came over and we did all my spring yard work... and since I have kind of a big yard, I know I burned more than a few calories) ;-) and feel great! Wish me luck on week 3! I'm excited to keep going and see how close to my goals I can get by the time Batman come home in 11 or so weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment