Friday, April 8, 2011

Better every day!

I got through yoga again yesterday... barely. I can't even tell you how many times I fell over. I guess carrying extra weight throws off your balance. I used to be able to do (normal) yoga videos with no problem, but now I'm back to being a beginner. It's okay though. I will get better. Every week I'm getting stronger and losing weight :) Official weigh in is 2 days away! Wish me luck! I'm hoping to have lost 2-3 lbs... well actually I WISH I could lose like Batman does (9 lbs in a week! Who does that?!), but realistically I think I can manage 1-2 maybe 3 lbs... I haven't added cardio in the evenings yet. Just been a little lazy I guess. I really think I should though. I would feel better for it and a shower before bed might help me sleep better, right? Legs and back today was a killer. I realized I was working harder than last week though. I was able to do 20-25 reps of each move this week instead of 15-20! Woot! Getting better every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment