Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Another day down

I'm feeling really great! Workouts are still going strong and I'm eating healthy... even though I just want to devour a whole pizza. By. my. self. Tonight was tough. All I wanted to do was order take out. But I held my ground and settled on a salad and half an english muffin with a tiny bit of cheese toasted on it. It satisfied (most of) my craving so I should be good to go for a couple days... right? I still haven't started doing cardio in the evenings, which I'm kind of kicking myself for... why is it so hard for me to get off my ass at 7:30 and jump on the elliptical for a half hour... I mean how hard is it to sweat for a few minutes? Seriously! Need to get my butt. in. gear. tomorrow is another day of yoga... oh joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment