Saturday, April 9, 2011

One bad meal

So this morning I went out with a friend to breakfast (and Miss too of course) and had a fantastic, albeit NOT HEALTHY breakfast! It was very, very yummy! And I don't feel a smidgen of guilt (ok a very small smidgen) since I'm allowing myself one bad meal a week and I've been super good about my food this week :) I even stepped on the dreaded scale this morning and was down another 3.5 lbs.... which means only about 6 lbs until my pre preggo weight!! Hooray! I know I can do this! And then it's only another 20 lbs to my goal weight (and 5 more to my dream weight). Finished week 2 of p90 and I'm feeling good. I plan on taking it with me to Seattle next week too. There's no reason I can't do it there, plus it may inspire my siblings to jump on board! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment