Thursday, March 31, 2011

p90 yoga isn't so bad...

So this week I started back on p.90 and I've done pretty well so far I think. I actually have made it through ALL the workouts including yoga (which used to be my least favorite). Yoga certainly kicks my ass, but I think the more I do it, the more I might actually LIKE it!

I'm feeling good about what I've been eating for the most part. We ate at Dickey's last night for my MIL birthday and honestly I felt so sick after eating the few bites of pulled pork, I ended up puking it up (not on purpose mind you) and I probably won't be going back there. Even if I do like their big yellow cups ;-)

It's funny because when I plug in all my food on daily.plate I feel like I've eaten a whole lot more calories than it is telling me. But I measure everything, so I guess it's pretty accurate? I'm guessing my real intake is about 20% or so higher, which still puts me on track.

I haven't weighed myself since Sunday (last "bad" day) because Miss has changed the scale to kg instead of lbs and I can't figure out how to change it back... plus I have no desire to look up a conversion online. We've needed a new scale for a while so I may just get a new one when I get a 20% off coupon from BB&B.

I don't think I'm going to post all my food intake as it seems redundant to what dailyplate does. But I am going to try and post about how I'm doing, whether good or bad- but hopefully all good ;-) and about my workouts, how I feel, etc.

Isn't that why I started blogging in the first place?

No comments:

Post a Comment